Documentary Lost Mountain – Gu Tao
– $4.99 $269.00 Gelibao, a former hunter, raises more than 100 Oroqen hunting horses in the traditional way. One day, his horse is shot by poachers. The sky of Wulubutie has turned to grey... Documentary The Opaque God – Gu Tao
– $2.49 $139.00 The aged Guan Kouni is the last Shaman of Oroqen. She hopes to find a Shaman heir in her lifetime. However, today's young people no longer believe in the God. Documentary The Last Moose of Aoluguya – Gu Tao
– $4.99 $299.00 Wejia, an Evenki hunter with moose's lonely temperament feels lost after the government banned hunting. When the spring comes, Weijia enters the original forest and looks for the moose's footprints... Documentary Yuguo and His Mother – Gu Tao
– $4.49 $249.00 Yuguo was from the forest in Mongolia and received free education in city with social support. He returns home in the holiday after many years and doesn't know what to do. Documentary Aoluguya, Aoluguya – Gu Tao
– $3.99 $259.00 Evenki reindeer herders, a legendary ethnic minority coming from further northern Siberia three hundred years ago, moved into a government-built settlement in 2003 and was banned from hunting. Would the once familiar forest still belong to them?